Kristen's fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting????

2 posters

Go down

Voting???? Empty Voting????

Post  Jake Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:16 pm

I hope people don't get offended by this but if they do I'll delete this, who will you guys be voting for, or if your too young who do you want to win? For me I hate all of those jackasses I think they all suck, however out of the choices I'd pick Obama, mainly because he would end the Iraq war, and maybe then we would see some grouth in our economy.

Oh and the reson for the four ? marks was because the title must be between 10 and 255 characters.

Jake
Admin

https://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Voting???? Empty Re: Voting????

Post  CastleBravo Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm

This isn't as bad as it was in 2000 with George W. Bush/Al Gore or in 2004 with George W. Bush/John Kerry but I'm not very excited about either John McCain or Barak Obama. What worries me about McCain is that at then end of his first four years we will probably still be in Iraq. What worries me about Obama is that his proposed tax increases in an already weak economy will just further weaken the Dollar and bring about $8+ gallon gas prices. I wish we had Reagan back. I really do. Or even Bill Clinton.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:32 am

Yes Bill Clinton after all he did get rid of all our debt, not sure how Regan would do currently, this country is up a shits creek without a paddel. Wow I'm braking the no swaring rule!

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm

George W. Bush is a NeoCon. NeoCons aren't real Republicans. They based most of their beliefs on those of Richard Nixon and threw in a few things from the radical left that they liked because most of them were members of the Counter Culture when they were young. If Reagan were alive today and president I can promise you that we wouldn't be in Iraq, the Dollar would be very strong, and gas prices wouldn't be anywhere near where they are now. Ronald Reagan was one of the best presidents we've ever had and George W. Bush can't even stand in his shadow.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 pm

I'm a democrat simply because of George Bush, your absoulutley right about George Bush not being a real republican, he has dragged that image through the mud! well of cours Bush couldn't stand in Regans shadow! He couldn't stand in my dogs shadow (like a rock only dumber)

Oh yea and McCain said (and I quote) I don't care if were in Iraq for 100 years.

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum