Host bashers crack me up!

Go down

Host bashers crack me up!

Post  Jake on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:30 am

Whenever someone starts insulting a host I always laugh, espacially the ones who do it to Kristen because they can only think of 1 or 2 things they dislike about her. For example Kerunokei said Kristen was obnoxiously fake. an easy respons would have been: yea so? Is that the only reason you hate her because here are the reasons we like her
1 she has a great voice
2 she's hot
3 shes a gamer!
4 she was a cheerleadear
5 shes a very ethical person
6 she's not arrogant
7 she's pays attention to what goes on in the world and actually votes (unlike Kevin)
8 she's funny as hell
9 she isn't a party animal drug fanitac
10 gets along with almost anyone

and these are just the first things that come to mind. and if she is so obnoxiously fake why did she win all those pagents and American Idol without ever planning to enter? because shes not fake! and if shes sho fake how come you have people begging G4 to bring back cheat? Because she's not fake!

anyeay thier idicoy makes them look stupid

Jake
Admin

View user profile http://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Host bashers crack me up!

Post  CastleBravo on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 pm

The G4 forums can be bad about that. I made a profile of the typical host basher over there a couple of days ago. I can't rememeber exactly what I wrote but it went something like this:

They typical G4 host basher is:

1) Angry
2) Anal retentive
3) Humorless
4) Arrogent
5) Like to flame anyone that doesn't agree with them 100%.
6) Subject all the hosts to a litmus test of nerdology that no one but the biggest living-in-their-mom's-basement-with-no-friends-that-aren't-online-and-there-are-few-of-them nerd could ever pass with a 100%.
7) Feel that G4TV has "jumped the shark" because not all of the shows and segments on all of the shows deal exclusively with programming or creating your own OS.
8 Love to legitimize their attitudes by claiming that this host or that host shouldn't be on G4 because "they know nothing about technology" or other things like that.

If you follow them you will see that they have just about every one of those traits. Most of them are just losers that need to get a life and a new personality. They love to target the women especially. You hardly ever see any of them attack Kevin, Zach, or Adam. It's always the women. Personally I think it's this fear that they have that a woman could beat them in a video game and that would be just too much for their fragile egos to handle. It's no wonder that Kristin doesn't post over there. Some of those trolls would attack her like they did Morgan. That's why she doesn't post anymore.
CastleBravo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 pm

If someone directly attacked Kristen then I'd be pissed! I believe it is fine to dislike a host, (there are plenty of them I don't like) as long as the person keeps to thier respected forums and doesn't rant and rave about it! and when people say such and such a host doens't know anything about video games it shows thier stupidity! The show is written for them and most of them say they didn't know anything about video games until G4 came along.

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:28 am

Some of them have attacked Kristin directly and personally before. I'm not going to drop names because I don't want to make them into some internet celebrity and give them attention. What I don't understand and is more than a little disturbing is when you have someone who fixates their attention on someone in a negative way. They don't even know the person, have never met them, but they hate them anyway. There's something about people like that that's just not right.
CastleBravo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Invite them here Twisted Evil it would, spice the forum up a little bit, give us some fun things to do!

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 pm

You don't want them here. Trust me.
CastleBravo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm