Kristen's fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Thread

2 posters

Go down

NFL Thread Empty NFL Thread

Post  Jake Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 am

Talk about the NFL here folks! and how the Patriots are going to *cough kill the Giants *cough

Jake
Admin

https://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

NFL Thread Empty Re: NFL Thread

Post  CastleBravo Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:19 am

I think the Giants will be a playoff team but I really don't think they will be as good as they were last season. The team that wins the Super Bowl hardly ever is. Dallas is a big question mark. Athlon has them winning the Super Bowl over San Diego but they might struggle to win eight games. If they don't win a playoff game again this season or even get to the playoffs then I think Jerry Jones will make wholesale changes.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:56 am

Thats true, the Cowboys look like the most likley to win the superbowl. A lot of people are saying the Chargers too but I can't see that happening.

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Even though I'm a Cowboys fan and they are considered to be the favorite in the NFC, they haven't won a playoff game in 12 years and have had this bad tendency to play very bad late in the season. If that happens this year I think Jerry Jones is going to make wholesale changes.

Dallas looked good today but at times Romo looked erratic. The Giants look impressive against the Redskins Thursday night but the Redskins are going to be terrible this year. The losses of Michael Strahan and Osi Umenura is going to hurt.

It looks like Tom Brady has a torn ACL. No tests have been done yet but someone with the team told ESPN that he's done for the year.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Yea, I cried for 15 minnutes when I heard that. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 pm

Now we are beginning to see some separation between the teams that are playoff condenders and the ones that might have new coaches next year.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down