Kristen's fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristin on American Idol

2 posters

Go down

Kristin on American Idol Empty Kristin on American Idol

Post  CastleBravo Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Does anyone remember Kristin on American Idol? I felt that she should have gone further than she did. She was more talented than some of them that made it into the final eight. She wouldn't have won. Kelly was in a class by herself but I think that Paula, Randy, and Simon got it wrong with her. Most of the time they are right but they missed it that time. For some reason Nikki didn't like Kristin. I would have taken that with a grain of salt because I thought Nikki was sort of flakey. I thought Kristin was a better singer than her anyway.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Kristin on American Idol Empty Re: Kristin on American Idol

Post  Jake Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Didn't watch American Idol then don't watch it now. She gave up the Miss Texas pagent to audition I think she would have won that.

Jake
Admin

https://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 pm

I think she was Miss Burleson, maybe? I saw her contestant head shot once. I haven't watched American Idol since that first season. First seasons are usually the best of any show. After that they go downhill and are never as good. American Idol has just become repetitive.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am

Yes it has, with all the advertisments about it, it gets annyoing! Yes she was miss Burlesson I'm gonna put up the article on the site

Jake
Admin

https://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down