Kristen's fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickam chat 8/20

2 posters

Go down

Stickam chat 8/20 Empty Stickam chat 8/20

Post  CastleBravo Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Kristin did a live Stickam chat on Wednesday, 8/20 right after X-Play. It lasted about 30 minutes and she took questions from fans. She was asked about movies and TV shows and she said that she hadn't done a movie but that she will be in an upcoming episode of Dirty Sexy Money on ABC. She thinks it will air in October. I don't know what that means for Rock Slyde? She said that she would love to host Dancing With the Stars and wouldn't mind being on So You Think You Can Dance? She said that Gossip Girl was the dumbest show on TV and that she wasn't in Stranger Days anymore. She said that she was planning on getting Rock Band 2 and that her favorite game of all time was Mario Kart. She also wants to be on Ninja Warrior. She talked a little about being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and moving to L.A.

Someone asked her about if she was willing to be on the show Hurl and her answer was: "Would I ever be on Hurl? No! I would not do that show. I don't like vomit, I don't like to vomit, just the thought of it makes me want to vomit, so no, I would not do that show."

Her favorite assignments were for Batman and Harry Potter. She loves New York and London so she was very excited to do it. Her least favorite assignment was when she went to the Harry Winston studios. She hates monsters and it creeped her out. She also doesn't consider herself to be a celebrity.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Stickam chat 8/20 Empty Re: Stickam chat 8/20

Post  Jake Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Thats like Kristin! It's too bad that I don't have high speed Crying or Very sad I would ask her questions for the site and stuff like that. Were you on Castle?

Jake
Admin

https://kristenholtfansite.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

I was there but for some reason I couldn't post anything. There are a couple of questions that I would have asked her. Someone asked her if she would ever pose for Playboy. When she saw it her eyes got kind of big and she went to another question. There are always dumb questions that get asked on those things. She got asked if she liked puppies or kittens better and she said puppies. She and I are on the same page on that one. I've always like dogs better.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 pm

lol dogs are better, What a jerk asking her if she'd ever pose for Playboy she is way to much of an ethical person, I hope he got perma banned. How was the moderation Castle, I've gone on the Cops 2.0 to try and get my comments on tv and what not and I noticed the moderation was intense! That wasn't even with a host, a guy got kicked for saying donuts

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 am

I didn't see anyone get kicked out. It might have happened and I just wasn't paying attention to it. The only thing I was really focused on was Kristin. They gave this set of generic rules and things like that before it started but I really wasn't paying any attention. I did notice that an infamous Kristin hater from the G4 boards was there. I was just hoping beyond hope that she would tell him off or that they would ban him. I don't think he asked any questions though. I couldn't figure why that loser was on there in the first place?
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:10 pm

oh since she's not part of the Stranger day's anymore should I delete that forum, or should I keep it up a little bit longer

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm

If it was me I would keep it up. They might offer some of their music with Kristin for sale sometime or download. You can download Nowhere Love off their Myspace page. The rest of the songs you can't though. I would love to have Unspoken. That song is a potential hit.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:59 pm

Good Point, and yea I changed my name, less professional more laid back.

Jake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CastleBravo Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 pm

I forgot about this until a few hours ago and I just remembered it for no real reason but she was asked about what her favorite baseball team was and she said that she really isn't into baseball but she would pull for the Rangers and the Dodgers. She said that when she was a DCC she really didn't know anythinga about football at all. When the crowd started cheering she would jump up and down. Now she loves football and watches the Cowboys when she can. She would go back to a Dallas game if she gets the chance. The Cowboys open the new Texas Stadium next season so maybe she can be there for the dedication. The DCC should have her back as a guest.
CastleBravo
CastleBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down